this is love

الخميس، 24 مارس 2011

Eunhae's reality~ ♥ 은해 ♥



Eunhae biggest shipper here ~ ♥

Well , I just found out that a LOT of people dislike EUNHAE , and this is pissing me off =.='' Seriously who in the world can hate such a sweet couple ?~ ♥ _  ♥

Well let's start , I collected all the EUNHAE, CY world's "loves messages" ♥ , SUKIRA EUNHAE moments for this year , airports and finally twitter updates ~~♥ All the thanks for me ^_~
And final thanks to eunhae_lovers community in LJ <3

Hope that you'll enjoy my work x3 ♥

***

We'll start with Twitter updates ^__^

100509 Donghae's Twitter Update

cute x3

"Hi ! ELF We are Eun & Hae"
(he wrote in English)
credit: Donghae's twitter

100516 Donghae's Twitter :

THIS GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK AUJDHZJSQ ><

은해^^ ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

"Eunhae^^ ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ"

credit: Donghae's twitter

[100518] Donghae's Twitter

holding hands ^^

비오는날 은해 2번째 사진 ㅎㅎㅎ

trans: On a rainy day, EunHae's second picture kekeke

[100519] Hyukjae's twitter


Can you see in the reflection who is taking the picture? :3

[100521] Donghae and Hyukjae's twitter updates

First we have Donghae's:


은해커플 3번째 ^^ 우리 잘어울리나요?? ㅎㅎㅎ 뮤뱅 모니터해주기!!
trans:Third of Eunhae couple ^^ Do we look good together?? ㅎㅎㅎ promise to monitor Mubank!!

Yes you do , you look so good together T^T  

source: Donghae's twitter
translated by: TwELFs

Then Hyukjae's updates:

feeding him !!!!! ahdfljkhsdjgh O_O

hyukkie looks like a real monkey XDDDDDDD

바나나먹고 신난 원숭이

trans: Happy monkey after eating banana

source: Hyukjae's twitter
translated by: TwELFs

[100528] Hyukjae's twitter


trans: Let's go for 13 weeks!!!

[100531->100702] TWITTER Updates



아 짜증나...셀카는 역시 어려워...자꾸 얼굴 짤리잖아...우리는 뮤뱅 드롸이뤼허셜!!!!!
EUNHYUK: Ah irritating...Taking selcas is really hard...I keep cutting off my face...We are doing the Music Bank dry rehearsal!!!!!



자...10주남았다!!!!! 규현아~ 얼른와서 상 가져가라~^^ 엘프고마워요~ 짱!!!!!
EUNHYUK: Good...theres 10 weeks left!!!!! Kyuhyun ah~ quickly come back and take the award away~ thank you ELF~ jjang

P.S : why should he take the award away ? so they can kiss ? /slapped *leaves*



상쾌한 팀!! ㅎㅎ 오늘은 누가 물을 맞을까요!? ㅎㅎ
DONGHAE: Refreshing team!! ㅎㅎ Who will get hit with water today!? ㅎㅎ



떠나요~ 둘이서~♪
EUNHYUK: The both of us~ are going away~♪

P.S : away ? where ? honeymoon ? XD *leaves* 


I cut SIWON'S FACE NIAHAHAH >:D

소파하나활용해서 잠자기.우리는 은시해.
EUNHYUK: Taking advantage of only 1 sofa, we are eunsihae!

인기가요 은시해 잠들다 ㅎㅎㅎ
DONGHAE: Inkigayo eunsihae sleeping heehee



특이형!!!!!!생일완전축하!!!!!ㅋㅋㅋ 근데....형 얼굴에 케잌이아니라...꼭 그거묻은거같애.....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 우리사랑하지? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

EUNHYUK: Teuki-hyung!!!!!! Totally happy birthday!!!!!ㅋㅋㅋ but cake on hyung's face...looks more like graffiti.....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ We really love you,right?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
우리 이특이형 28번째 생일 !!! 완전 축하 28번째 늙은이 생일 ㅎㅎㅎ 나이가 많구만 ㅎㅎㅎ 사랑해 형 슈주 최고의 리더 ㅎㅎㅎ

DONGHAE: It's our Leeteuk hyung's 28th birthday !!! Happy birthday you're getting older now it's your 28th birthdayㅎㅎㅎ You're so old ㅎㅎㅎ I love you hyung, Suju's number one leader ㅎㅎ

P.s : I love a loooooot this photo ^_^ Look at how Hae only hugged hyukkie meanwhile it's teuk's birthday kekkeke  

Some talks between the boys XD ( and it will always end up to an eunhae talk :p >.< you'll see what I'm talking about !!!! ) 

The refreshing game XDD~~

EUNHYUKwww.twitvid.com/ES6IA Eunhyuk Donghae Heechul and Shindong's dangerous game... If you fall asleep you get water bombed.... The game started on 2010.5.29... On the plane to China the four of us didn't sleep at all... Hey Donghae~ It's refreshing, right?

DONGHAE: Our Eunhyuk got caught ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ Totally epic epic hey Eunhyuk who are we?? ㅎㅎㅎ We're Super Juni or!! I love you ㅎㅎ

P.s : oh, he told him that he loves him hell yeah XD~~ we know hae x)

And they also had this conversation on twitter  :

EUNHYUK: Reached Korea!!!Went to Singapore on the same day...ㅋㅋㅋ
HEECHUL to EUNHYUK: I'm in korea too where are you?
EUNHYUK to HEECHUL: Ah? I've always been beside hyung....about...40cm beside (you)...
DONGHAE to HEECHUL: What hyung is reaching Korea? i am in front of hyung
HEECHUL to DONGHAE: Don't lie! You were sitting right beside me!! Infront of me was Yesung
EUNHYUK to DONGHAE: Then you're in front of me?????
DONGHAE to EUNHYUK: i am in your heart…

The curently girl Souha said is dead ^^ R.I.P :)

Credits for translations: sj-world & twelfs , Eunhae_lovers community LJ.

[100914] Eunhae @ Idol Sport Day , Donghae twitter update : 



우리 은혁이랑 !! 목동에서 은해 !! ^^
trans: Our Eunhyuk !! Eunhae in Mokdong !! ^^

[101003] Going to Italy twitter updates



Eunhyuk: 가는구나...아 떨려어ㅓ어 여기는 나리타공항!!! 이제 이태리로 뿅!!
[TRANS] RT @AllRiseSilver: It's time to go... Ah I'm nervouuuuss Here is Narita Airport!!! Now, pop into Italy!!

P.s : sorry wookie , but hyukkie only pay attention to hae :>< Feeling sorry for him to not be hugged...


[101103] EunHaeKira



Hyuk's twitter update:

오늘은 은해키라!!! 89.1 10~12시 함께해용♥
Today is Eunhae Kira!!! 89.1 from 10 to 12, be with us♥

[Cr: Twelfs]

And you have to know that Hyukjae never took a photo with the previous special DJ  , only with hae ^_^


[110119] Donghae's twitter update



@donghae861015 Thai ELF -Eunhae- Now were boarding the airplane to go back! Because we spent the Super Show3 together it was enjoyable and I was very touched by the event ^^ I spent a very enjoyable time at Pataya as well!! Let's make another fun time together when we come back SJ ELF http://plixi.com/p/70866023


Translated by. hyoimieholic at SJ-WORLD.NET
Original Source. @donghae861015 twitter

[110219 Donghae's twitter update]


@donghae861015 요코하마 아레나 !! 어제 첫번째 콘서트 !! 오늘은 두번째 !! 아자아자 !! I love ELF !! 은해 !! http://plixi.com/p/78546107

Trans: Yokohama Arena !! Our first concert yesterday !! Today's the second !! Aja Aja !! I love ELF !! Eunhae !!

(/via @theHYOMIR / hyoimieholic SJ-WORLD.NET)

CY WORLD UPDATES :

100103 Donghae comments on Hyukjae's Cyworld

On 3rd January 2010 (MY BIRTHDAY >:D), Donghae left a comment on Hyukjae's Cyworld.

He wrote:


I love u..(Your love... Lee Donghae)


Source: Lee Hyukjae's CY
Translated by denny_liz@sj-world.net

[100405] Donghae's sidebar + Donghae's comment on Hyuk's CW




TRANS : Anchovy you belong to me~!!

Donghae's comment on Hyukjae's Cyworld:



멸치야!! -I love uuuuuuuuuuuu-주님의 아들 이혁재!! (니사랑... 이동해)


Anchovy!! -I love uuuuuuuuuuuu- Son of God Lee Hyukjae!! (Your love... Lee Donghae)

[100509] Donghae’s comment on Hyuk's CW



Our beloved Eun!!~~^^ During 4th album will be together with you as always!!^^I love you man!! ㅎㅎㅎ (Your love.. Lee Donghae)

[100517] Hyukjae's comment to Donghae:


Lately it seems that you work harder on your twitter activity than 4th album activities (Your Love... Lee Hyukjae)


and Donghae's replay *_* :

He wrote: "Compared to twitter activities I think about you so!much!more! Our...Silver! (Your Love... Lee Donghae)"

[091102] Donghae's comment on Eunhyuk's Cyworld



Hello my love... (Your love... Lee Donghae)

[091217] Donghae's comment on Eunhyuk's Cyworld



I feel anxious...I'm upset...I have no strength...and you? ( Your love...Lee Donghae)

[091218] Eunhyuk's reply to Donghae's comment

왜그러는데 뭐야 말해봐 (내사랑... 이혁재)
Why were you like that? What is it? Tell me. (My love..Lee Hyukjae)

[100103] Donghae's comment on Eunhyuk's Cyworld



I love u..(Your love... Lee Donghae)

[081029] Donghae's cyworld sidebar update



A lot of my friends have been with me lately
Our Siwon^^ and Eunhyuk that I missed A LOT! ㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠ
Leeteuk, Heechul, Hangeng, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Kibum, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun I LOVE YOU^^
I miss you all. We'll meet on the 8th of November^^

Credits: 이동해 Cyworld
Thanks ★_Excentrique for the shout out and the image
Translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
may take out with full credits and dont add in your own credits

[091212] Donghae's Cyworld Update
Title : - The! history! moment! Golden! Disk! -



Hello!!
It's me!!! We're Super Juni~~~orrrrrrrrr^^
If there werent staffs and ELF who helped us
we couldn't smile and exist! like this!!!!!
Though (he) had cried a lot when came up to the stage...our eunhyukie
still keeps crying now!!ㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠ I love uuuuuu babe don't cry

[091231] Donghae's sidebar update




Believe in Teukie hyung and let's go again...Let's smile like what Eunhyuk said...

Credits: 이동해 Cyworld
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
thanks ❧ y σ υ for the heads up
may take out with full credits

***

EunHae - Old translations and transcript


--
Donghae, thank you for your birth. I’m really thankful that you and me met in Super Junior. We are together now. We’ll be together in the future too. Really thank you.
-Eunhyuk

I can’t seem to say harsh things to Eunhyuk because I’m afraid he’ll get hurt
-Donghae

Eunhyuk:I wasn’t wearing anything on my wrist at that time, so (he) gave me a very good bracelet. Donghae said: “I wanted to give this to you. I had wanted to before, and now I’m giving it.”

P.S : eunhyuk kept wearing it until now ^^ he never remove it :)



( you can see it here ^^ )

[TRANS 100406] Donghae @ Sukira

Eun : Donghae. I’m always asked the question “What good points and bad ones do you think you have?” in the interview.
Hae : Um..
Eun : What’s my good points in you opinion?
Hae : ….. your good points…..your good points….
Eun : [Eun had a deep breath..] Noting? You can say anything such as handsome~ lovely~
Hae : I don’t think so. Tb be an artist ,your good points are that you are lovely when speaking, you have your own characteristics and you are very active. Yes, you have a lot of good points.
Eun : It sounds interesting…
Hae : Sorry
Eun : In my opinion, Donghae can fit the atmosphere in different programs and you always smile. And you have a good temper. But once you lose your temper, you will say anything.
Hae : I think it is good to speak out.
Eun : I think it’ll be better if you can be tolerant. As to your bad points, you are tenderhearted and as an artist , you are too shy. I know about you very well , do I?
Hae : Everyone can know about very well if he can put his heart.
Eun : The reason I talk to you about this is that as the old saying goes ”everyone will be wrong” I just want to aware everyone of their own good points. And what about our audience? What good points do you have?


Trans China to Eng by : 小铁@ eunhae.cn ( ashley)
Take out with full credit & Do not hotlink !





[TRANS 100324] Eunhyuk is donghae's maid ? xD

This is a recent thing from 100324. Siwon and Donghae @ Koh Kred


It was when Donghae and Siwon went to Koh Kred, Thailand
Donghae tried to do potteries and wanted to bring the machine back to their dorm

Siwon: Donghae sshi, you always say that you want to bring everything good back dorm, you do really think to bring them, don’t you?
Donghae: I do really think about it! REALLY
Siwon: and who will do the clean up then?
Donghae: HUH?
Siwon: CLEAN UP.., who will do it?
Donghae: We don’t need one
Siwon: Yes, we need one; the machine will dirty our dorm.
Donghae: So we could have a specific room for it…
Siwon: and who will clean that room?? MEMBERS?
Donghae: Well, no… There is one target I am thinking about.
Siwon: Who?
Donghae: There’s the one named EUNHYUK, he will do it for me, for sure : D

[TRANS] Kiss the radio + Young Street transcripts

[081007 Kiss the Radio] Eunhyuk told that he drove his car to Mokpo with Donghae, that made him feel happy.
And a couple of days ago they talked about it on sukira again~

100920 Sukira Transcript - Best driver.

E: I had my driving licence. The first time... I sat for it during the summer, it was a rainy season. So, my first drive was during a heavy rain. In the rain, my driving skills improved rapidly.
T: Improved rapidly.
E: Yes.
T: And, driving becomes easier if one drives to somewhere foreignE: Went to a foreign place after 1 month
T: Went Mokpo.
E: Yes. Another time I was with Donghae, told him I wish to give him a ride. After going to Mokpo, (my driving skills) improved again.
T: Ah, improved again.
E: Yes, am the best driver now.
T: Then if one is able to recognise the roads, it'd be easier to be the best driver.
E: Yes, that's right.


Heebon: "Start from Donghae, share the way you maintain your good mood!"
Hae: "Arghhh..My way is to torture Eunhyuk....."
Hyuk: "How can that be a good way??!!"
Heechul: "This is called, one willing to hit,and one willing to be hit."
Heebon: "Then how about Eunhyuk-sshi?"
Hyuk: "After Donghae torture me, I will go find Shindong hyung to torture too."

This is a transcript from SimSimTapa March 2009.
A Q&A between Kim Shinyoung & the SJ members. Eunhyuk gets the question who he is sorry to.

 Yesung: eunhyuk, you should be sorry to me.
Shindong: well then let’s listen to what eunhyuk has to say.
Eunhyuk: do i really have to be sorry to yesung?
Kim Shinyoung: yes yes.
Eunhyuk: mmm, i reckon you have a misconception~
Kim Shinyoung: seriously.
Kangin: this is a time that the simsimtapa family prepared for us, so everyone must be serious about what they say. so eunhyuk, say who you’re sorry to.
Kim Shinyoung: among the members.
Kangin: there definitely is.
Kim Shinyoung: yes yes.

Eunhyuk: this may be a small matter, but our members have been together for a long time. in the past for example like donghae, even though it’s unsaid, when it was his birthday. in the past when it was a birthday the members would gather in the dorm, & we would have cake & celebrate. right now though, it seems we’ve neglected that a lot. like, on the day of (donghae’s) birthday, i didn’t remember at all, & fans would text me saying stuff like “did you know today is donghae oppa’s birthday?”. when it gets like that, i feel especially sorry to donghae, that i even forgot the birthday of someone so close to me. so i felt very bad & called him, but i didn’t really say anything, i just said “happy birthday”. cos we’re so close & i couldn’t even remember what i was supposed to remember, so i’m sorry. also, like i have to to radio broadcasts, & i don’t even take care of someone who stays on the same floor as me, like ryeowook. so there are a lot of times that i feel sorry to the members.
Donghae: saying this to me, i’m about to cry.
Eunhyuk: but really, like your past birthday i also forgot about it; really sorry.
Kim Shinyoung: there’s still time~ from now on take good care of every member & it’ll be okay~  

translation: fragment@sj-world.net

Airport EUNHAE moments :


Eunhae@Airport/220311

***

That's all >_< I'm so tired , you don't how much it was hard to collect all of this :) so PLEASE read it , T_T <3

Souha Saidi (은혁 아내)

هناك تعليق واحد: