this is love

الخميس، 10 مارس 2011

100406 Talking Bout Each Other




  • EH: Donghae?
  • DH: Yes?
  • EH: What are the good points of me in your eyes?
  • DH: Erm, Eunhyuk's good points? *sigh* Good Points...?
  • EH: Why are you sighing not answering? Don't I have any good point? Like I'm good looking, cute or what, that's many!
  • DH: It doesn't seems to be like this. Artiste Eunhyuk's good points. From what I see is very caring.
  • EH: caring!
  • DH: speak very cutely! finds someone's specialty easily. good at making the atmosphere better. all these and many more, that's too many.
  • EH: Donghae ah, you seem to be quite understanding.
  • DH: I'm really understanding.
  • EH: In my eyes, Donghae. really can cater well to the surroundings atmosphere. Love to laugh. don't like to get mad. he's able to said what he want to say everytime he's mad.
  • DH: of course! living is to say whatever you want to!
  • EH: but sometimes it's better no to say out.
  • DH: alright!
  • EH: Bad point? He's too kind.
  • DH: haizz...
  • EH: if looking from artiste's standard, he's shy easily. so I understand you very well right?
  • DH: knowing each other for 10 years of course understand well.
  • EH: that's right.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق