this is love

الثلاثاء، 15 مارس 2011

eunhae

nootherfaa:  can I hug hyuk~~? his slim body ;A;Hyuk just killed Hae with his love. ~~http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li33zdcKuY1qg1l5a.jpgboomnamana:  EunHae <3 Donghae in glasses :3  MARRIED.nootherfaa:  lol the banner “lee eunhyuk king wang jjang” hahahahasaranghaeyohyuk:  OMFGGGGGGGGGG!!!! WTH IS THIS!!! THEY LOOKS DAMN ASADSAADGGFHGAHGA OMG Hyukjaeeeeee! :3333333 aaaaaaaaah his HAIR!!! adsddfgs  my eunhae love love love loveThis is my last for tonight! :)) I shall do MOOOOOREEE tomorrow! I promise that! :)))Hope you enjoyed my spamming! ~~ rurouneko:  can someone point anything more adorable than this ;~;  eeeep :> LOOK @ EUNHAE =3
================================================

hae: no no no no!!

hae: hyuk is my girl!

and yesung touches hae’s philtrum ==;;

I tot eunhyuk is bald XDsuperandyy:  OKAY HE IS STARING T__T OTL This is soo public show-off :Dhttp://img838.imageshack.us/img838/5157/eunhaehands.giffuckyeaheunhyukssmile:  that wink and that smile ♥hyukiejae:  superandyy:  oh my gosh.  okay, pwede magtagalog? sheeettt!!!si eunhyuk. ang pogi!!!!!!!PERFECT.. :D♥♥♥


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق