this is love

الثلاثاء، 26 يوليو 2011

[Transcript] 110725 Sukira (long-lasting DJs!)

Leeteuk: What do long lasting DJs need?

Eunhyuk: Firstly... we have to live longer.

Leeteuk: Oh that's right, we have to live long.

Eunhyuk: We have to live long to be long-lasting DJs, listeners of Sukira should live longer, to become our long-living loyal listeners~

Leeteuk: Wait will we're 200 and we'll all meet up~

110725 Sukira - Hyukjae mentioned once again about how Junsu can't pronounce 's' properly, and Leeteuk started imitating him. :D

As an example, he told that story again, about how during middle school Junsu was late for school and called Hyukjae to ask if there were prefects patrolling at the front gate but cos of his pronounciation Hyukjae heard it as 'soondoobu' (tofu stew) and was like "wtf? what are you talking about, no!" and then Junsu ran in and got caught by prefects and got punished. x)

Then Leeteuk said he noticed that, even until now, Junsu still can't correct it. Hyukjae also said that he met Junsu recently, but he still hasn't changed it, and imitated "SSARANG HAE~".

Then Leeteuk cut in, laughing, imitating "SSALAD! Let's order ssalad!" And Hyukjae started laughing his monkey laugh, and Teuk asked, "You remember that, right?"

Kk I'm subbing now. You guys can watch here first.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwumkhQzUw4 
DJ EunTeuk : Eunhyuk likes hot or cold weather?

LT: Eunhyuk-ssi prefer cold or hot weather?
EH: I like both, people says those who are born in summer likes hot weather, and the one born in winter likes cold weather. I was born during spring, so I feel neutral to both of hot and cold

DJ EunTeuk : Donghae says Eunhyuk is good looking but...

LT: Eunhyuk-ssi kept self-praising saying that "I am handsome, I am handsome" all day long. This makes him, I don't know since when, he really did become good looking! Our Donghae ever told Eunhyuk "Eunhyuk ah, you are quite good looking... somehow has charisma too..."
EH: Now too~
LT: Oh really? But I thought Ryeowook is more handsome than you?
EH: Don't be like this! My mood will turn bad...

DJ EunTeuk : Myeolchichichi~ Myeolchichichi~

LT: There's various polls on Internet, like me, I will be listed in the best leader poll. Eunhyuk-ssi was voted as the artist fans most wanted to cook ginseng chicken soup for recently.
EH: I am world's anchovy Eunhyuk~ thanks for all those people who voted for me~
LT: What are you talking about~
EH: I will bring along this nickname, Anchovy, with me all the time~ I will go and drink ginseng chicken soup with those who were on the poll too~
EH: Myeolchichichi~ Myeolchichichi~ Myeolchichichi~ Ginseng tangtang~

[NOTE: Myeolchi = Anchovy in Korean || Ginseng tang = Ginseng chicken soup in Korean]


DJ EunTeuk : EunDJ will try his best to make listeners like both hours of Sukira

EH: Its been a while since I meet everyone in the first hour. The difference between first and second hour is, the person who host the second hour will hold the position of main character, cause main character usually comes out at last. I also want to appear gracefully like that. But hosting the first hour is not bad too, cause if the first hour is fun, there will be more things to talk during the second hour. I will try my best to make everyone like both hours~

[NOTE: During Sunday Kiss The Radio, both DJ EunTeuk host different hour alone, speaking in another way, they share their things as much as they want during their own hour!]


EunTeuk : Frightful incident in Paris

LT: When we were at Paris, Yesung, a manager and I were in the lift. We traveled down from 9th floor, when the lift arrived at 7th or 8th floor, "KONG KONG KONG" noise came out, and the lift descended down shakily. It was scary, we were frightened and shouted " Help me! Help me! " Immediately, the staffs came and acted like no big incidents happened, telling us "OK! Come on!" And then we got out...

SUKIRA (swimming?):
Leeteuk: Eunhyuk-shii you swim well right?
Eunhyuk: Of course, I'm not kidding~
Leeteuk: The king of swimming?/ the main swimmer?
Eunhyuk: I'm the main swimmer of that swimming complex~
Leeteuk: but by looking at your face you don't look like one~


EunTeuk : Eunhyuk's advice to Donghae, LOL

LT: Donghae sent message again..
EH: Enough ... - -
LT: Donghae said 'I am well known in Kiss The Radio now, right? ㅋㅋKBS GO~GO~'
EH: Really! Donghae-ssi, listeners who left message on our board are well known too!
LT: True~
EH: Instead of keep being listener, go participate other activities!
 

Few days ago.. when Teuk was going for a jog with Hae , he was telling Hae ' donghae yah ~ you should go back to Mokpo when you get older' then Hyuk said ' No ! he cant ! because that means he cant participate in sukira !' then Teuk said ' Its ok.. he can use kong to listen to sukira ' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


EunTeuk : Eunhyuk liked school because ….

EH: Actually, I really liked going to school, even though I didn’t like studying, I like to go to school.

LT: You went for soccer …

EH: Yea…
  

EunTeuk : fishy Donghae~

LT: Had a call with Donghae, he said he want ice-cream too... He even messaged saying 'if there's no Leeteuk Hyung I can't sleep' and 'I want to be DJ too...'
EH: What is this... Donghae, you better go home faster~







ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق