this is love

الأحد، 7 أغسطس 2011

SMTownParis EunHae's moment Eunhyuk was pulled down Donghae's shirt


DH: "Someone used to butt-slap me when I was in high school." MC: "A hyung?" DH: "No, a noona. She does that when I don't listen to her."

"When I am bored.. I will talk to Jessica. Then play with Sulli or plan a new dance with Donghae." -Heechul


Strong Heart recording: Eunhyuk cried when they talked about Golden Disk from C-ELF, Donghae also teared at last

Donghae at Taiwan Airport: "When checking-in, there were a lot of people lining up. There was a little kid behind Donghae. The kid was very active, he kept running here and there. Donghae's eyes followed the kid whenever he went, his eyes never moved away from the kid. He had the face saying that he wanted to tease that little kid, very funny!"

"HyukJae, seems like he could live cause he always eats banana." -Donghae

  • Leeteuk: Not long ago Donghae asked me "Hyung can you recommend me some ballads?" I recommended him 2 songs I listened to when I split up with my girlfriend in High school, Shin Seung Hoon's 'Sending you away' and "More beautiful when we part", we were listening while crying.
  • Eunhyuk: Actually when you break up you should listen to something happier, and cheerier like 'Gongdarihabara'
  • Leeteuk: ba ba ba what?
Fan: "are you watch BOF/BFF Oppa? F4 are very cool, right?" Donghae: "I'm very cool too! Iam 'Boys Over Donghae'!" -UFOReply
Once when hae was in china, all the members video called hae. eunhyuk was crying and told he missed hae

EunHae slapped each others' hands during Mr.Simple opening!!
Donghae stabilized in many cases "in the bedroom with Hyuk

110807 MBC Music Core recording - MC EunHae part, super cute! :

We can see that Donghae MC was indeed nervous, he took his scripts with him all the way and hide somewhere to practice his lines. But our EunHae's tacit understanding is really good, there were a lot of cute moments~ When they were introducing MBLAQ, MC Eunhyuk was responsible to dance MBLAQ's song's chorus part, he kept dancing and dancing, at last he went out of the area where the camera can't take any sign of him anymore, so Donghae stood there blankly... xD

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق