this is love

الأربعاء، 7 ديسمبر 2011

11.12.05 ★ ETN 연예스테이션 - FIX - 데뷔곡 '말하지마' 뮤비촬영현장

EH: Hello ETN Entertaintment Station
JJ: I am Jang JiEun
EH: And I am Eunhyuk. Nice to meet you.
MC: The new 4-member boy group FIX and Super Junior’s Eunhyuk who came out to help
MC: I will take you to the sets of the music video for FIX’s hot debut song ‘Don’t talk’
MC: FIX’s ‘Don’t Talk’ music video set
MC: There is a woman who seems extremely lonely. Where is the other actor?
EH: Hello
MC: There he is, Super Junior’s Eunhyuk
MC: As soon as he arrives, the two will work together as a couple
JJ: Hello, I am a new actor, Jang JiEun
EH: Hello, I am Super Junior’s Eunhyuk. We are Super Junior…
EH: We are at the set of the new group FIX’s music video for its debut song ‘Don’t talk’
MC: The two will be acting as a couple. Aren’t you curious what this would be like?
EH: It’s not a kiss, but we have to shoot until the part right before a kiss. It’s hard.
MC: Do you like the actor?
EH: Of course. Thank you. I’ve never done this with an actress. Thank you. I will do my best.
MC: One of the members of the new group FIX is a cousin of Super Junior’s Ryeowook.
EH: Director, am I supposed to open my eyes or close them?
MC: It is Eunhyuk’s first time acting with an actress. Could it be because of that that he seems nervous?
MC: Eunhyuk, relax.
MC: The shooting continued.
MC: Their lips seems to touch but not quite.
MC: Compared to Eunhyuk, who seemed nervous, Jang JiEun led him with her calmness
DR: Okay, good!
EH: I miss it..
MC: The two sit together to monitor their acting. Do you like how the scene came out?
(Why did you decide to appear in their music video?)
EH: Jungwook, one of the members of FIX, is a cousin of our member Ryeowook
EH: Ryeowook was probably going to appear, but since I was a bit better looking, I came.
FIX: Hello! F.I.X. FIX! Nice to meet you!
FIX: We are a new group and Eunhyuk sunbaenim came to help us, we came by to learn and to say hello
MC: During the short break, Eunhyuk met up with FIX
EH: We look like we are part of one group, right?
FIX: We are Super Junior!
(Is there any advise that you could give them as a sunbae?)
EH: Nothing special, but thinking back to when Super Junior had just debuted, because we had a lot of members, it cost us a lot of food and other things.
EH: If you don’t save up the money when you are starting, you can run out of money
EH: So, if you save up some money from food or rental for the dorms now, you can earn a fortune later. Hwaiting
MC: This time, Eunhyuk was in front of the camera all by himself
MC: Eunhyuk has to act out the emotions of a man that is refusing to breakup with the woman
EH: I am nervous because it’s my first time. It’s the first time I was the main. Even our music videos are not like this.
EH: Also, the hardest part is that I’ve never been dumped. So, I don’t know how I’m supposed to act.
EH: ETN Entertaintment Station, we are at the FIX’s music video set. This winter, please listen to this song and I hope that the couples will not break up. Please anticipate the new group FIX as well.
EH: We were
JJ: Jnag JiEun
EH: And Eunhyuk
JJ AND EH: Thank you



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق